The Trail is a game designed specifically for Android smartphones by Peter Molyneux, the creator of games like Theme Park, Dungeon Keeper, Populous and, more recently, Godus. This time, you’ll venture into an epic third-person adventure.
The trail gameplay is very simple. To make your character walk, simply slide upwards. The more you slide, the faster it will go. During the journey, you can also touch different items to collect them and add them to your inventory.
With the items you add to your inventory during the trip, you can build other devices and market them. To exchange them, you will need to reach settlements or campfires where you can interact with tons of other characters. And who knows, maybe you will also help make some of the most prosperous game villages.
The Trail is an original video game with a brilliant premise and an excellent performance that also has incredible graphics. It’s a game that is full of possibilities to play for hours, always discovering new things.
- Join a city to unlock more features and work together to make your city the best in the new world.
- Become a friend of an interactive dog that will accompany you on your journey and play together to relax when you are at home.
- Travel to the new world to make a fortune! Learn to manufacture and trade.
- Contemplate the view as you walk the path through different landscapes and fantastic views.
The Trail has been last updated on August 2018 and available for anyone to download from the Google Play Store:
The short gameplay trailer below should give you a good idea of what to expect from The Trail. Check out the trailer below:
How To Install The Trail APK [Guide]
Follow the method below to install the APK file for the game The Trail. You can also install APK files from any browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Open your preferred browser, find the APK file you want to download, and tap it – you should be able to see the downloading progress on the top bar of your device.
- Once the download is complete, open Downloads, tap on the APK file, after that tap on Yes when prompted.
- The app will start installing on your device.
- That’s it. You are done. You have your app now. Open the game on your smartphone or tablet and check if the game is properly working or not.
If you have any query feel free to mention in the comment section. We would love to help you out.