Tiles Hop: EDM Rush!
Tiles Hop is a 2D arcade game where players try to get as far as possible by bouncing along with a ball by jumping from one floating platform to another. Every platform on which you arrive gives you more points.
In this game, the control systems are simple but difficult to master. All you need to do is long-press on the screen and swipe slightly upwards to place the ball on the correct path between the platforms. But there are not two platforms configured exactly opposite each other, but they are slightly on one side or the other. The idea is to get into the rhythm of the music and synchronize your movements.
Tiles Hop is a simple and fun arcade game. It has all the usual ingredients you can expect from this genre of video games. All in all, it’s a perfect game for a quick game without complicating things too much. Moreover, its graphics are super colorful and fun.
- Automatically generated content: upload your favorite songs to make the music bounce
- One-touch control, easy to play.
- Fantastic visual and 3D effects
- More than 30 absolutely beautiful and fun songs to relax
- Collect beautiful skins for your dances
- Share your record with your friends and compare it with players from around the world in the ranking!
- Connect with your Facebook account and sync your saved progress to multiple devices
Tiles Hop has been last updated on September 2019 and available for anyone to download from the Google Play Store:
How To Install Tiles Hop APK [Guide]
Follow the method below to install the APK file for the game Tiles Hop. You can also install APK files from any browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Open your preferred browser, find the APK file you want to download, and tap it – you should be able to see the downloading progress on the top bar of your device.
- Once the download is complete, open Downloads and tap on the APK file, after that tap on Yes when prompted.
- The app will start installing on your device.
- That’s it. You are done. You have your app now. Open the game on your smartphone or tablet and check if the game is working or not.
If you have any query feel free to mention in the comment section. We would love to help you out.