A 2D arcade platformer where you are required to control a hero strapped with powerful armor, who will have to climb as high as possible in a tower that is full of traps and dangerous foes.
Tower Fortress is yet another amazing game from Nitrome, which has a good track record of making great games. As always, the game features stunning pixelated graphics, precise controls, and interesting gameplay that’s perfect for mobile devices.
In the game, the bottom part of the screen contains all of the virtual controls. Keep in mind that on top of your normal jump, you can also double jump to adds a spin that deals damage to enemies. Plus, if you jump onto a wall you can even wall jump to climb higher.
At the beginning of the game, you start with a normal weapon, but as you advance you can unlock various new weapons with special properties.
- Randomized for replay
- Evolve abilities and skill to progress further up the tower
- 4 Themed zones
- Unique hazards and monsters
- 4 Epic End Zone Boss Fights
- Loads of Gun Types including, T Gun, Laser, Shotgun, Bubble Gun
- 25 Suits to unlock each having unique abilities
- 20 upgrade abilities at the end of each level
Tower Fortress has been last updated on February 2018 and available for anyone to download from the Google Play Store:
How to install Tower Fortress APK [Guide]
Follow the method below to install the APK file for the game Tower Fortress. You can also install APK files from any browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Open your browser, find the APK file you want to download, and tap it – you should be able to see its downloading progress on the top bar of your device.
- Once the download is complete, Open Downloads, tap on the APK file, after that tap on Yes when prompted.
- The app will start installing on your device.
- That’s it. You are done. You have your game now. Open the game on your smartphone and check if the game is properly working or not.
If you have any query feel free to mention in the comment section. We would love to help you out.