Township is an interesting casual strategy and management game similar to FarmVille and others that allows you to build a farm, a city, and all the surrounding infrastructure.
It will start with a small plot where you can plant some crops and build some houses, but when you buy new lots and enlarge the size of your city, you can add many more buildings to your town.
The game is very simple since almost all actions are performed by dragging objects from one place to another. For example, you just need to touch the screen to plant seeds and slide your finger on the screen to collect the crops.
Unlike other games of the same genre, the progress you make in Township is visually very clear. If you only have one rural area, you will build a municipality worthy of SimCity, with a city hall, public services, etc.
Township is a simple and fun management game with good graphics and a simple but addictive game that works great on touchscreens.
- Different buildings and decorations that you can use to create the city of your dreams.
- Various crops to be grown and then processed in their factories
- People of amusing and charismatic people with orders that must be completed
- The mine in your city is full of ancient artifacts to discover and collect.
- Adorable animals to care for
- Farms to manage and expand
- Exotic goods brought from the islands
- A zoo to build where you can raise animals
- Flags of countries and famous places that you can use to decorate your cities, such as the Statue of Liberty, Big Ben, and many others!
- Play with your Facebook and Google+ friends, make new friends in the gaming community and create your own clans.
Township has been last updated on August 2019 and available for anyone to download from the Google Play Store:
The short gameplay trailer below should give you a good idea of what to expect from Township. Check out the trailer below:
How To Install Township APK [Guide]
Follow the method below to install the APK file for the game Township. You can also install APK files from any browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Open your preferred browser, find the APK file you want to download, and tap it – you should be able to see the downloading progress on the top bar of your device.
- Once the download is complete, open Downloads, tap on the APK file, after that tap on Yes when prompted.
- The app will start installing on your device.
- That’s it. You are done. You have your app now. Open the game on your smartphone or tablet and check if the game is properly working or not.
If you have any query feel free to mention in the comment section. We would love to help you out.