Wrestle Tiger is an amazing game in which you have to control the actions of a wrestler on the ring and for that, you need to tap the screen fast.
Win battles against various strong opponents. Fight for the title of a champion. Take your fighter on the ring and fight against a number of opponents. The result of each battle depends on the speed of your fingers and how much you are attentive throughout the game.
On the screen, you will notice a blue bar of energy and an indicator that is moving from one side to another. You will have to tap the screen at the right moment to catch maximum energy through this indicator. This will help the hero to perform a successful operation.
This game also features one-button gameplay that is quite exciting and fast-paced. There are 30 characters to wrestle, save records, a pause function and single character record, a card system and a lot more.
- Simple one-button game
- Exciting action
- 30 types of different characters
- Pause function
- Saves the best single-character record
- Saves the sum of all the characters’ records
- Card System
- Retro style graphics
- One touch system of controls
- 30 unique characters
- Dynamic gameplay
Wrestle Tiger has been last updated on August 2018 and available for anyone to download from the Google Play Store:
How to install Wrestle Tiger APK [Guide]
Follow the method below to install the APK file for the game Wrestle Tiger. You can also install APK files from any browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Open your browser, find the APK file you want to download, and tap it – you should be able to see its downloading progress on the top bar of your device.
- Once the download is complete, Open Downloads, tap on the APK file, after that tap on Yes when prompted.
- The app will start installing on your device.
That’s it. You are done. You have your app now. Open the game on your smartphone and check if the game is properly working or not.
If you have any query feel free to mention in the comment section. We would love to help you out.