The next Hearthstone development, Saviors of Uldum, will move around on August 6. In any case, before that occurs, players can bounce deck-first into the Fire Fest-E.V.I.L., a three-week occasion with new Tavern Brawls, legendary quests, and a network challenge to uncover new cards coming in the expansion.
Blackrock Crash Week 1, the first Tavern Brawl, players will go head to head against Blackrock bosses as various members of the League of E.V.I.L. Beating 4 bosses will get you a Saviors of Uldum card pack, and crushing all 8 will add the Ragnaros card back to your collection. Our resident card-slinger notes that you can finish daily quests in the Brawl as well—convenient for getting serious about your game time to reward ration (simply don’t ask how he already knows this).
The Fest-E.V.I.L., which feels like especially delicious reference, additionally offers timed rewards: Beating each 8 bosses in less than an hour earns a Golden Bronze Herald card, and doing it in under 40 minutes gets you a Golden Recurring Villain card.
In Blackrock Crash Week 2, it’s the similar fight yet as a new “Arch-villainous playable Hero.” Rewards in the subsequent week incorporate a new Saviors of Uldum pack for defeating 4 bosses, and a Golden Rafaam’s Scheme card for beating all 8 using Arch-Villain Rafaam.
Things change all the more drastically in week 3 with The Burndown, a PvP brawl that appoints random decks to players. If you lose, you’ll go into your next match outfitted with the deck that beat you, which will probably up your chances of victory. (Unless you lost since you’re simply really terrible at Hearthstone, I assume) The reward for this fight is a Saviors of Uldum card pack for your first win.
The aggregate effort to convey a beatdown on bosses during the Blackrock Crash weeks of the Fire Fest-E.V.I.L. will likewise reveal a portion of the cards coming in the Saviors of Uldum expansion. A definitive objective is to defeat 25 million bosses in Tavern Brawls; cards will be uncovered at 25, 50, and 75 percent of the goal, and if all 25 million bosses go down, a Legendard card will be revealed.
The present reality Fireside Gatherings are likewise being supported during the Fire Fest-E.V.I.L., with players collaborating to bring down the mighty Ragnaros. He has an astounding 15,000 well being (which is the reason this has to be a group effort) yet each victory against him will include as 500 defeated bosses in the community challenge. Another Legendary quest will likewise be unlocked every day during the first week of the occasion, with rewards including a card pack from one of the present standard sets or “a hefty sum of gold.”
Hearthstone’s Fire Fest-E.V.I.L.occasion is live now and keeps running until 9 am PT/12 pm ET on July 31. Subtleties are up at playhearthstone.com.
Hearthstone fans can likewise score free cards this weekend by viewing the Grand masters Season 1 Playoffs on Twitch. Watching 3 hours of streaming, consecutive or not, will acquire you a free Rise of Shadows card pack, and if you can hang in for 6 hours you’ll get another one. 1500 qualified viewers will likewise be picked to win a free pack every hour during the playoffs.
The following channels are qualified:
The Grand master Season 1 Playoffs run July 12-14, from 2am–3pm PT. Remember to to link your Twitch and Battle.net accounts if you need the stuff.
Here’s a rundown of the new cards we have seen:
- Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron casts 10 irregular spells at list targets for 10 mana
- Supreme Archaeology is a Warlock journey to draw 20 cards that prizes you with a Tome of Origination
- The Tome of Origination is a hero power that gives you a chance to draw a card and decrease its cost to 0
- Untapped Potential is a Druid quest to end 4 turns with no spare mana and has Ossirian Tear as its reward
- Ossirian Tear is a passive saint power that gives you a chance to use both impacts of any “choose one” cards
- Restless Mummy is a 3/2 minion with rush and the new “reborn” keyword
- Jar Dealer is a 1/1 minion that includes another 1-cost minion to your hand as its deathrattle
- Questing Explorer is a 2/3 minion with a Battlecry that prizes you for controlling a quest with a reward card
- EVIL Totem adds a Lackey to your hand toward a finish of every turn (Lackeys were introduced in Rise of Shadows)