Moonlighter’s originally paid DLC is a proper endgame extension for players who have finished the base game. Between Dimensions is out today and carries with it a few new adversaries, minibosses, and bunches of new plunder.
The launch day trailer below teases a couple of these components however for the most part sets up the DLC as a continuation of Will’s undertakings when a creepy new entrance seems north of Rynoka. The DLC likewise brings another shop redesign for flaunting new interdimensional things and includes “trap weapons,” which are ten novel weapons that the DLC’s store page says are “both amazing… and rebuffing!” Be set up for some presumable monkey’s paw in those thing depictions at that point.
Coming alongside the DLC are customary bug fixes and refreshes just as a couple of complimentary gift content augmentations. Each of the three of the free substance updates are new shop guests: “cheats to attack your shop,” “the uncertain client,” and “an irksome winged creature threatening your clients.”
You can get the Between Dimensions DLCon Steam now, with an Epic Store adaptation “coming soon,” and different stages liable to pursue. You can likewise peruse the remainder of the 1.10 variant reports on the game’s site.
Moonlighter : Between Dimensions
The town of Rynoka. Once again peaceful and prosperous after the occasions of the Fifth Door. Concealed with green trees, occupied by gutsy and pioneering creatures alike. You can comprehend why an individual might want to live here perpetually. Be that as it may, life doesn’t stop for anyone. The undeniable trend is blowing through Rynoka.
Another, mysterious Portal showed up out of the blue. Does it bring another danger? Or on the other hand is it another approach to make a simple benefit? What’s more, generally significantly… is it true that you are set up to enter the obscure?
Between Dimensions is the greatest Moonlighter extension up until now. The DLC expands the fundamental experience by filling current prisons with new creatures, populating all-new Interdimensional Dungeon with smaller than usual supervisors, swarming the experience with new weapons, ordnance, shop items, and rings.
- A brand-new Interdimensional Dungeon (and a possibility for it to show up as a Corrupted Dungeon in the original dungeons)
- 10 original foes and 5 minibosses
- Full set of weapons with another short sword, big sword, bow, gloves, and spear
- Set of armor with another helmet, chest, and boots
- Trick Weapons – 10 one kind of weapons – both powerful… and punishing!
- New Rings – which are boosting Will’s passive capacities
- New Shop upgrade – enabling Will to showcase his new Interdimensional Items
- New Customers asking to exchange and an unfamiliar NPC: The Trader
- Additional story and legend